Vanaprastashrama Charitable Trust.
Who are we
Like minded team working for social benefit under social enterprise.
Started by S.B.Raghunath in 1990 is now being supported by Ananda Dhruva. We have conducted exhibition of solar products,
seminar on health issues, cleaning of bank of Cauveri river at Swatch Tirumkudalu supporting Swach Bharath Abhiyan.
Aims, Objectives and Outlook
To provide social security vide social enterprise
There by empowering needy mentally, physically socially.
Impart education, knowledge, values to social fabric
Promote clean environment systems like energy, vicinity, life.
Cluster of Activities
- Taking Care of Cows Which are old along with young ones to make ourself sustain
- Sell byproducts produced by dung etc
- Run veternary hospital to take care of cows
- Breeding centre
DHARMIKA B P O
- Provide answers to doubt about culture and religion from Brahmin community
- Provide information about holy places and its importance
- Providing information about purohits, lodging and food facility from the community in vicinity
- Arranging pilgrimage in general and in specific (visiting areas where pandavas lived and visited as per mahabaratha etc)
- Answers are given by knowledgeable persons and if they cannot pontiffs or pundiths will answer
- Dharnika Help desk
- This comprises of temple complex at center at 20 feet height where dashaavatara of god is statued and is covered with snake hood in that 9 will be in corners and krishna will be standing on hood of snake at cetner.
- At feet of hill is a water body for 100 feet in circle
- Next circle is 50 feet land patch which has convairised pradakshina land piece.
- Next to it is vedantha research foundation where school is run about culture and epics for students in international level
- Next to that is forest area where sculptures of gurus and gods are placed and it carries inscription about theim
- AFTER THAT IS SENIOR CITIZEN HOME WHERE FOUR UNITS OF 4 BHK IS THERE IN 500 SFT AT 2 LEVELS ie 500 SFT X 4 X 2 IS AREA WHERE 2 IN A ROOM WILL STAY ie 2 X 4 X 8 PEOPLE WILL STAY IE 36 PEOPLE IN ONE BLOCK.
- Then comes a circle of forest followed by commercial area where banks, atm, cinema hall, water treatment plant, power plant, police station, fire station, hospital etc is there. This is required for 200 units hosting 36 people will have 7200 inmates to maitain them we need 1000 staff which includes teachers, helpers, gardners, maintainence staff, engg etc with their families included this will become a village by itself
- The commercial part is given to the person who donates 100 acres of land for trust.
- Produce tulasi and sell it for pooja
- Take extracts from tulasi and use it for different applications like cosmetics and health reasons.
- Basel leaves for food applications
- Collect 1,00,000 per person and after their life time from day one to next 25 years procedures as per our religion will be conducted by us.
- Collect 10,00,000 per person and take care of them including medical expenses after reaching 60 years till their life time
Distance education about culture for youngsters and senior citizens both in India and aroad vide vedio
conferencing, telecalling , e-news letters and in person
Conducting Seminars on Renewable Energy, Seminar on Constructional Materials, Civil, Electrical etc..
Providing Project work for students
Culmination of senior citizens day care center for children apara and para karmas goshala
RENOVATION OF RAMA MANDIRA AT GARGESHWARI VILLAGE NEAR T.NARSIPUR
We have taken up renovation of Rama mandira at gargeshwari village near T.Narsipur on the
banks of river cauvery. This Rama mandira was constructed 150 years ago, pooja and other rituals were stopped
for various reasons, under our VCT we have plans to construct temple and restart all activities.
By performing required rituals the old broken idols of Srirama, Sita, Lakshmana and Hanuman are taken from the place.